Skip to content
- Symphony in One Movement (1993)
Premiered by Orquesta Sinfónica de Colombia, Dimitar Manolov, 1993
- Symphony for String Orchestra (1992)
Premiered by Javeriana Chamber Orchestra, Svetoslav Manolov, conductor, 1992.
- First Concerto for Clarinet and Orchestra(1996)
Premiered by Orquesta Sinfónica de Colombia, Dimitar Manolov, conductor; Christopher Jepperson, clarinet.
- Tumbaos for orchestra (2007)
Commissioned and premiered by the Syracuse University Symphony Orchestra, James Welsch, conductor.
- Second Concerto for Clarinet and Orchestra (2008)
Commissioned and premiered by Orquesta Sinfónica de Colombia and clarinetist Javier Vinasco.
- Symphonic Poems (2009)
Composed during an artistic residence at the Banff Centre in Canada. Premiered by Orquesta Sinfónica Nacional de Colombia, Baldur Brönnimann, conductor, on July 4, 2009
- Pentecost Mass for Choir and Orchestra (1995 – rev. 2012)
Commissioned by Notre-Dame Cathedral in 1995, orchestrated for a recording by EAFIT University Symphony Orchestra and Chorus
- Red Rock for Orchestra (2013)
Commissioned by the Henderson Symphony Orchestra, premiered on September 14, 2013 at the Henderson Pavilion; Taras Krysa, conductor
- Audi Reliqua for Wind Ensemble (1998)
Premiered by CCM Wind Symphony, Mark Babbitt, conductor, 1999
- Multiple Choice for Winds (2003)
Commissioned by John Hsu and the Cornell Symphony Orchestra. Premiered in February 2004 by the winds of the Cornell Symphony Orchestra, Diego Vega, conductor.
- Movement for Piano and Chamber Orchestra (2002)
Premiered by the Cornell Festival Chamber Orchestra, Cornell University, Augustus Arnone, piano; Diego Vega, conductor, April 2002
- Concerto for Piano and Chamber Orchestra (2004)
Premiered by the Cornell Festival Chamber Orchestra, Cornell University, April 2004
Shane Levesque, piano; Diego Vega, conductor
- Música Muisca (2011) for Chamber Orchestra
Commissioned by the Ithaca College Chamber Orchestra, Jeff Meyer, conductor